Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Photos will have to wait and still the bottom of the totem pole

I was excited to post photos today.  I took some of the sweet blue Schwinn and of the exterior of the shop, including the slightly creepy alley I enter each morning at 5:55am.  However, I seem to have left my camera cable at home.  So sad.

Today we were supposed to get "the new guy" but I guess he called the boss yesterday to say he had found something else.  So I'm still the bottom of the totem pole.  On the upside, I also discovered that I am faster than someone in the shop at cutting ganache!  Yippee!  I am also getting better at filling caramels and was told today that I will find myself molding this week for sure.  Molding brings a whole new opportunity for mistakes. 

If you haven't yet, check out www.elbowchocolates.com

No comments:

Post a Comment