Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Transport and Housing (Pictures Finally!)

The sweet blue Schwinn Racer.  My trusty steed. 
Over the next few days I'm going to get photos posted from my time in Kansas City.  Then as I start making chocolates at home, I'll post about that experience.  My thermometer and scale and first chocolate order are on their way!

I have to admit I miss my blue Schwinn.  It was way too heavy to justify shipping and I live way to far up a hill, in CS, for this bike, but I can still dream about having such a bike in my life regularly again one day. 
Basil and amazing yellow cherry tomatoes from the house garden.

The humble abode.
It looks rather unassuming from the front, but there is a nice backyard and the interior was recently updated making it a great place to stay.  Added bonus:  It was close to Westport where there was good food, a reasonable grocery store, (close enough to) Elbow Chocolates, and Oklahoma Joes, the best barbeque in Kansas City (I only tried them, but it was the best pulled pork I have ever had and everyone says it is best). 

No comments:

Post a Comment