Thursday, October 4, 2012

Working at the shop (photos!)




 















 I can prove I was actually at Christopher Elbow Chocolates, working with the chocolate.  Nikki took these pictures on my last morning.  I am cutting ganache with the guitar (it really is called a chocolate guitar). 

 
In this picture I am actually cutting the ganache.
This is a good picture since you can see other parts of the shop.  I am simply working on lining up the ganache so when I cut it we get as many pieces as possible.  In the lower left corner you can see pieces I've already placed (these are prominent in the first picture too).  In the background, however, you see the hood where all the painting happens.  Behind that is the tempering machines where molding, capping, and enrobing takes place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment